Ceri Hughes offers the whole remit of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery including surgery of the mouth, face, jaws and neck.
Treatment ranges from extraction of impacted wisdom teeth or buccal fat pad reduction to complex reconstructive facial surgery for cancer. Ceri has a particular interest in Head & Neck Cancer with expertise in management of neck lumps and thyroid disease, mouth and throat cancer, and skin cancer affecting the head and neck.
Based at Spire Bristol Hospital - The Glen (Visit Website). He is supported by a caring, capable and highly professional team which includes his trusted personal assistant, Alice Wallace, Tel. 07590 030936. Clinics are held weekly at Spire Bristol Hospital on Monday morning and Wednesday evening, with operating sessions available weekly. Appointments can be made either directly through the appointments team at the hospital or following discussion with his personal assistant if you have any queries.
- Buccal Fat Pad Reduction
- Oral Surgery To Remove Teeth
- Oral Cancer & Cancers of The Head & Neck
- Treatment of Neck Lumps
- Diagnosis & Surgery For Thyroid Lumps
- Diagnosis & Surgery For Salivary Gland Disease
- Removal of Cysts of The Jaws
- Management of Mouth Ulceration and Infections
- Treatment of Jaw Joint Problems
- Treatment of Facial Fractures
- Management of Facial Pain
- Exposure or Removal of Buried Canine Teeth Prior to Orthodontics
- Diagnosis & Removal of Skin Cancers of The Face
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Removal of Moles
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery: Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty & Facelift
- Bone Grafting to The Facial Skeleton Prior to Implants
After booking at a time and place which is convenient for you, your initial consultation would typically involve a discussion of your previous medical history, a clinical examination and a discussion of any treatment that is proposed. The need for any clinical investigations such as x-rays or blood tests will be discussed fully with you. Fees are clearly explained at this stage and a written quotation will be provided shortly after.